Towards Betterment of Communities
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a key pillar of our holistic development strategy. At Bharat Gears, we are committed to uplift the communities in which we operate for building an inclusive society.
Our CSR initiatives are implemented through partnerships with reputed NGOs in line with the Company’s CSR policy under the guidance of the Board. Healthcare, Hunger, Education, Environment, and Infrastructure Development form our major focus areas.
Key activities conducted during recent years include:
- Provided patrolling vehicle(s) to the local police for road safety patrolling to sensitize citizens on appropriate traffic regulations and road sense via fully equipped PCR vehicles in Faridabad. The road safety initiative was implemented with the intent to educate the masses and spread awareness among those with limited or no access to awareness aids on road safety and dealing with traumatic situations after accidents
- Donated to “VidyaJagat Cancer Foundation” as part of the initiative on Preventive Health Care
- Donated to “Sarvam Foundation” towards Women Empowerment
- Donated to “Lawrence School Sanawar Society” for promoting Education and Sanitization
- Donated to “Save Aravali Foundation” as contribution towards environment sustainability
- Donated to “Robin Hood Army, Faridabad” for distribution of food and foodgrains to needy people in local areas
Through our meaningful interventions, we aim to create sustainable livelihoods and empowerment at the grassroots level.